1-Day Senior Business Executive Leadership Training
SENIOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST
- Current C-Level Executives – Especially CEOs, COOs, and CFOs.
- High-Potential Senior Executives – Seeking a C-Level Position.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge — Our XL Executive Development Programs are presented with a practical focus on career and business performance improvement and provide through faculty presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction, a unified, total-team approach to sustainable success.
Our programs are results-oriented and designed around our proprietary Masterpreneurship® Management Development Model – a powerful, innovative approach to c-level executive effectiveness that facilitates c-level executive leadership, creativity, flexibility and adaptiveness and our proprietary When Money Matters Most® Business Development Model – a realistic, profit-oriented approach to business success that focuses on maximizing shareholder wealth and multi-stakeholder satisfaction & loyalty.
- The C-Level 1-Day Executive Best Practices Programs are an intense, transformative learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy senior executives with a program venue that senior executives have frequently requested, namely a results oriented workshop-retreat format, 1-day only, quality setting away from the office with time for peer interaction and reflection.
- Helping Senior Leadership:
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of business that aligns and integrates all the major management departments.
- Acquire strategic, tactical, operational and contingency planning/thinking frameworks that are crucial for business alignment, execution and the realization of critical success outcomes.
- Improve top-team business decision-making.
- Develop critical creative leadership and change management competencies to maximize net profit.
- Update, broaden and optimize their leadership cooperative leadership effectiveness.
XL800 BECOMING A C-LEVEL EXECUTIVE: 1-Day Career Focus Workshop-Retreat for High-Potential Senior Executives.
- Registration: $1,000 USD per person, which includes training materials, morning coffee/tea and lunch.
- Maximum Program Size: 24 Senior Executives.
- 16 JUN 2015
- 14 JUL 2015
- 11 AUG 2015
- 15 SEP 2015
- 06 OCT 2015
- 17 NOV 2015
- 08 DEC 2015
XL810 MASTERPRENEURSHIP®: 1-Day Business Focus Workshop-Retreat for Current C-Level Executives.
- Registration: $1,500 USD per person, which includes training materials, morning coffee/tea and lunch.
- Maximum Program Size: 18 C-Level Executives.
- 15 JUN 2015 - Sold-Out
- 13 JUL 2015
- 10 AUG 2015
- 14 SEP 2015
- 05 OCT 2015
- 09 NOV 2015
- 07 DEC 2015
XL815 WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Profit Focus Workshop-Retreat for Current CEOs Exclusively.
- Registration: $2,000 USD per person, which includes training materials, morning coffee/tea and lunch.
- Maximum Program Size: 16 CEOs.
- 29 JUN 2015
- 27 JUL 2015
- 24 AUG 2015
- 28 SEP 2015
- 19 OCT 2015
- 16 NOV 2015
- 14 DEC 2015
LOCATION - Yachats on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast
- Public Programs will be held at the The Adobe Resort in Yachats, Oregon.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences there will not be a room-block for public programs.
- Highly recommend an Ocean Front Whirlpool Suit.
- Why Yachats?
- Time to Get-Away, Reflect, Re-Evaluate, Re-Group, Relax and Reap the Rewards!
- Yachats the Gem of the Oregon Coast.
- Travel guru Arthur Frommer Names Yachats (#7) among his 10 favorite destinations in the world!
- TripAdvisor.com: Yachats – a 5-Star Location.
TRAVEL and ACCOMMODATIONS
Public Program participants are responsible for their own travel, lodging arrangements, and food except morning coffee/tea and lunch each program day.
Private Workshop-Retreats — New York City - Nantucket - San Francisco - Yachats
XL820 BUSINESS STRATEGY WORKSHOPS: 1-Day Strategic Planning Workshop-Retreat for Top Leadership Teams.
- Client Chooses the Date.
- Client Chooses the Place – We Highly Recommend:
- Cost: $20,000 USD within the Continental United States for up to 15 attendees; $500 USD for each additional attendee.
- XL Executive Development provides – as an independent contractor:
- All training materials.
- PowerPoint presentation and Computer.
- All presenter and staff transportation, food, and lodging - all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- Client provides:
- Training facility.
- Projector with HDMI interface.
- All attendee transportation, food, and lodging.
- XL Executive Development provides – as an independent contractor:
- 50% deposit with registration.
- 50% payment in full day of presentation by check or credit card.
- Research-based instruction, extensive peer interaction, case studies, problem solving, and action planning.
- All workshop discussions are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
Experience - Expertise - Education - Excellence
All of our C-Level Programs are led by two faculty members.
1. XL Certified Chief Executive Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of sucessful CEO or business owner experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center general business management service with P&L authority and accountability.
- Commissioned Officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- International business and/or government experience.
- Ph.D. (or at a minimum a masters degree in business or public administration - to include military science, system science, public service or health care administration) from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level studies/research in executive leadership development.
2. XL Certified Senior Business Development Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Five or more years of C-Level executive experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Entrepreneur and intrapreneur expertise.
- Awarding of the XL Advanced Leadership Certificate for C-Level Executives upon successful program completion of XL800.
- Awarding of the XL Advanced Management Certificate for Chief Executives upon successful program completion of XL810.
- Awarding of the XL Strategic Management Certificate for Senior Executives upon successful program completion of XL815.
San Francisco Bay Area Program Details — Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
PROFIT: This one-day executive development seminar is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The seminar is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Business Executives.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting Seminar is specifically designed for those C-Suite Business and government leaders who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading 1-Day Public & On-Site Executive Development Training Program.
Public Program Locations
- Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois, 60611.
- Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
- Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington 98101.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1107 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California 92660.
- Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201.
- Venetian Hotel, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York 10022.
→Yachats Oregon 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT Yachats Oregon 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
San Francisco Bay Area Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
What every c- level executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
TRAINING BENEFITS Yachats Oregon 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
1. Improve your C-Suite Business career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS Yachats Oregon 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Yachats Oregon 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasizing Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting advantage.
San Francisco Bay Area Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting
XL EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT
C-Level Training-Coaching-Consulting Since 1973
Advanced Business Leadership Training | CEO Seminars-Chief Executive Training-Coaching-Consulting | Advanced Business Management Training | Senior Business Executive Leadership Training-Coaching-Consulting