MASTERPRENEURSHIP® MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS
IS IT TIME TO UPGRADE?
• 2-Day Advanced Management Program
• Mastering the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective Senior Leadership
• Bridging the Gap Between Business School & Business Success
O V E R V I E W
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Current & Future Key Decision-Makers from All 3 Management Levels:
- Strategic Level: C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Senior Government Executives (GS-15 and above).
- Tactical Level: Business unit presidents, directors, department heads.
- Operational Level: General managers.
WHO WE ARE
• MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC since 1972 has become the world’s leading unified management development firm to both business and government. Our management training, coaching and consulting services are galvanized by our proprietary Masterpreneurship®−Unified Management Model and our When MONEY Matters Most®−Crucial Strategic Outcomes Assessment—providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior organizational and career performance. Our unique combination of experience and expertise makes us trusted partners to our clients worldwide concerning their most challenging management issues at all levels of the organization–strategic, tactical and operational.
TWO DISTINCTIVE MASTERCLASS VENUE CHOICES
- Location: Four Seasons Hotel
MN1609—19-20 SEP 2016
MN1610—24-25 OCT 2016
MN1611—14-15 NOV 2016
MN1612—05-06 DEC 2016
- Things To Do
• Early Registration $2,000 per Person
• Regular Registration $2,500 per Person
- Includes all training materials, morning coffee break, and hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, additional food, & lodging arrangements.
D E T A I L S
Where Will Your Company Be in 5 Years? • Where Will Your Career Be in 5 Years?
The realities of global economic interconnectedness, competition, increased diversity of business environments, deregulation and rapid technological change have dramatically raised the bar on what it takes to create a competitive advantage senior leadership strategy–let alone sustain it. The business performance gap between winners and losers has never been greater.
- Why are so many companies failing?
- Why are so many managerial leaders at all levels being fired?
- Sustainable competitive advantage has never been more important to senior leadership.
- Strategic decision making in the context of complex continually changing and ever challenging competitive global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require unified management thinking.
- Balancing competing demands–most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction–within the context of finite resources is the business of the day.
What are the characteristics of highly effective senior leadership?
"Know your enemy, know yourself, & your victory will not be threatened.
Know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete."
— Sun Tzu
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® — Right DECISION-MAKING
Right LEADERSHIP • Right STRATEGY • Right RESULTS
Our two-day flagship program Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass merges best management practices east-west-business-military. The program is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® Unified Management Model − providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance to form the world’s leading unified management development program. The MasterClass is built on the assumption that highly successful managerial decision-makers have 3 key competencies in common:
1. Right CUSTOMERS—First, they know precisely who the right customers are, what the right customers want, and how to deliver what the right customers want better than any competitor.
2. Right STRATEGY—Second, they are open-minded unified strategic-tactical-operational creative thinkers, who know how to diagnose complex problems, collaborate, craft innovative solutions, and who then develop the right Advanced Leadership with total business buy-in and alignment, followed by effective Advanced Leadership execution.
3. Right RESULTS—Finally, they deliver the 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs) essential for sustained business and career success.
Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
Our Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass attracts key business decision-makers from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to develop and deliver superior senior leadership strategy for sustained competitive advantage and both company and career success.
Developing and Executing Breakthrough Senior Leadership Strategy
Our Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass provides a unique way of integrating strategic analysis, alignment and execution – plus practical guidelines for implementing new strategic directions by helping key decision-makers at all levels identify their sources of value creation in relationship to profitability, desired growth, cost efficiency, risk-appetite, ROI, stakeholder demands, impact on current business and operating models, Triple Bottom Line (TBL), namely, financial (profit) , social (people) and environmental (planet) outcomes, and the identification and delivery of Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs).
Identifying & Delivering CSOs—THE CRUCIAL STEPS to SUPERIOR GROWTH STRATEGY
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
— Winston Churchill
- Crucial Strategic Outcomes: Business success starts with identifying and ends with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes—the frequent fatal missed-steps in superior senior leadership strategy development and delivery. CSOs are those results that are required for sustained business success and represent Advanced Leadership criteria key decision-makers at all levels must give special and continued priority attention.
- When MONEY Matters Most®: Our research suggests that among CSOs—5 stand out as Mission Critical and encompass the TBL. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them:
- Maximizing Shareholder Wealth.
- Optimizing Stakeholder Loyalty.
- Neutralizing Company Negatives.
- Excelling in Excellence.
- Y-Style Leadership.
This Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass is specifically designed to crosswalk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, ECQ 1: Leading Change, ECQ 2: Leading People, ECQ 3: Results Driven, ECQ 4: Business Acumen, and ECQ 5: Building Coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, strategy, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Current & Future Key Decision Makers from All 3 Management Levels:
- Strategic Level, e.g., C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Senior Government Executives (GS-15 and above).
- Tactical Level, e.g., Business unit presidents, directors, department heads.
- Operational Level, e.g., General managers.
AGENDA—Solving Your Toughest Business & Career Challenges
MASTERCLASS TIMES—Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass begins each day at 8:00 A.M. and ends at 5:00 PM both days. There are daily breaks in the Morning: 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, Lunch: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM daily and an Afternoon Break: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM.
- MASTERCLASS MODULES—Program includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning, and is presented sequentially in modules as follows:
• MODULE 1: Right CUSTOMERS
1.1 WHO are the right customers?
1.2 WHAT do the right customers want?
1.3 HOW to deliver what the right customers want better than any competitor.
• MODULE 2: Right STRATEGY • Essentials of Successful Senior Leadership Strategy
2.1 Strategy Analysis
- Strategic business goals (vision, mission, strategic objectives).
- Analysis of the internal and external business environment.
2.2 Strategy Formulation
- Strategic trade-offs: Making clear trade-offs, and choosing what not to do.
- Industries to compete in.
- Unique value proposition compared to competitors.
- Designing the business to bring intended strategies to reality.
2.3. Strategy Implementation
- Alignment of necessary resources.
- Distinctive value chain: Operating differently to deliver on value proposition.
- Fit across Value Chain: Integrating activity choices across the value chain to fit together and reinforce each other.
- Continuity of strategic direction over time.
- Deliver "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success."
• MODULE 3: Right RESULTS • Crucial Senior Leadership Strategy Criteria—When MONEY Matters Most®
3.1 CSO 1 —Maximizing Business Owner Wealth.
3.2 CSO 2 —Optimizing Stakeholder Loyalty.
3.3 CSO 3 —Neutralizing Company Negatives.
3.4 CSO 4 —Excelling in excellence.
3.5 CSO 5 —Y-Style Leadership.
Awarding of the MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Certificate in Advanced Management upon successful completion of the leadership seminar.
Each Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass is facilitated by two senior Advanced Leadership consultants:
1. Masterpreneurship® Senior Business Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business owner experience.
- Five or more years of Advanced Leadership, Managing Director or Managing Partner experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center corporate management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial expertise.
2. Masterpreneurship® Business Strategy Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of Advanced Leadership experience..
- Five or more years of profit-center corporate management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- Combat Veteran with Commissioned Officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States with both command and general staff experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of doctoral level studies/research in strategic management development.
REGISTRATION—2-Day Masterpreneurship® Management MasterClass
SECURE PAYMENT SYSTEM
- Choose a way to pay through PayPal's Secure Payment System: Pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal Account.
Developing Senior Leadership Business Strategy: Achieving sustained business success through advanced leadership training
Advanced Leadership Business Senior Leadership Strategy Development involves three functional Advanced Leadership areas: (1) Business Analysis, including strategic business goals (vision, mission, strategic objectives) and analysis of the internal and external business environment (2) Corporate Decision-Making and Organization Strategy Formulation, namely what industries should be competed in and how should competition be implemented in those industries? (3) Strategic Actions – Strategy Implementation, i.e., allocate necessary resources and design the business to bring intended strategies to reality, and deliver "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success."
Developing Advanced Leadership Business Senior Leadership Strategy – 2-day business Advanced Leadership program can help chief executive officers chart a successful future for their company. Change leaders must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with Advanced Leadership execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization? Will the Advanced Leadership implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
Developing Advanced Leadership Business Senior Leadership Strategy – 2-day business Advanced Leadership program can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results. Business organizations seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our business training courses. You will get best results from our organization consultants who have a track record of helping senior leadership teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® business Advanced Leadership facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our organization experts can provide some of the best options for Advanced Leadership facilitation and organizing productive advanced leadership seminar training courses.
Get the most out of our advanced leadership seminar training courses for Chief Executive Officers Well-designed organization courses helps senior leadership teams to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for Advanced Leadership implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your organization.
- Achieve senior leadership team organization consensus.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing Advanced Leadership implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new organization.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new Advanced Leadership should be
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all business training course works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
RECOMMENDED JOURNALS for Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars for Chief Executive Officers: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business Intrapreneurship Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Strategic Intrapreneurship Journal.
RECOMMENDED MASTERPRENEURSHIP® BUSINESS STRATEGY MASTERCLASS OFFSITE LOCATIONS:
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 200 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 3434 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30326
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 50 Central Park South, New York City, New York
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton, 1150 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20037
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Ritz-Carlton, 160 E Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars for Chief Executive Officers
PROFIT: This two-day advanced leadership seminar training course is especially designed for current and future Chief Executive Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The organization course is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: Before attending our Advanced Leadership Training program is the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of organization. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school Advanced Leadership fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified Advanced Leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOLUTION: This two-day managing partner organization course for chief executive officers in business and government service is specifically designed for those chief executive officers responsible for their company's sustained business success through effective organization development and who seek superior personal and business performance through the achievement of the 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes and mastery of the Four Business Management Domains.
The Four Business Management Domains of the two-day advanced leadership seminar training course for chief executive officers in business and government service serves as the framework for the leadership seminar, namely:
- Personal Strategy Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Strategy Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Strategy Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This Advanced Leadership Training seminar additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and senior leadership team effectiveness. The organization course is unified by our proprietary Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars for Chief Executive Officers Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military by providing a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage strategies, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading 2-day advanced leadership training course.
- Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois, 60611.
- Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
- Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington 98101.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1107 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California 92660.
- Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201.
- Venetian Hotel, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York 10022.
- Inn at Spanish Head Hotel Resort, 4009 SW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367.
- White Elephant Hotel, 50 Easton Street, Nantucket, Massachusetts 02584.
RECOMMENDED READING LIST for Developing Senior Leadership Business Strategy – 2-day business Advanced Leadership program: Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco, Bryan Burrough and John Helyar; Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras; Competing for the Future, Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad; Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors, Michael E. Porter; Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t, Jim Collins; How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie; In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-Run Companies, Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Waterman; My Years with General Motors, Alfred P. Sloan, Jr.; Organizational Culture and Leadership, Edgar H. Stein; Out of the Crisis, W. Edwards Deming; Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution, Michael Hammer and James Champy; Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the Industrial Enterprise, Alfred D. Chandler; The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, Stephen R. Covey; The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Business Don’t Work and What to Do about It, Michael E. Gerber; The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization, Peter M. Senge; The Functions of the Executive, Chester I. Barnard; The Human Side of Enterprise, Douglas McGregor; The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, Clayton M. Christensen; The One-Minute Manager, Kenneth H. Blanchard and Spencer Johnson; The Practice of Management, Peter F. Drucker; The Principles of Scientific Management, Frederick Winslow Taylor; The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, Malcolm Gladwell; The Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith; The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few and How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies and Nations, James Surowieki; The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century, Thomas L FriedmanPROGRAM CONTENT: Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars for Chief Executive Officers
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage senior leadership strategy techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and Advanced Leadership formulation and execution.
- Strategic management
- Basics of Advanced Leadership implementation and control.
- Building business strategies using effective strategic frameworks and tools.
- Business Advanced Leadership implementation,
- Competitive advantage.
- Competitive positioning and organization.
- Developing Advanced Leadership skills to perform external and internal analyses for companies.
- Evaluate of the dynamics of business competition.
- External business analysis.
- Fundamentals of organization.
- Internal business analysis
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Intrapreneurship
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world chief executive business practice effectiveness in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Strategy Development Training Course: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustained competitive advantage strategies through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your organization career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder wealth within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustained competitive advantage strategies through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire chief executive leadership skills aimed at maximum business impact, personal and senior leadership team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
TOPICS: Two-Day Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars for Chief Executive Officers
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; 2-Day Corporate Advanced Organization Strategy Workshops for Chief Executive Officers Services Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Intrapreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.ADDED-VALUE: Developing Senior Leadership Business Strategy – 2-day business Advanced Leadership program
This advanced leadership seminar training course is designed to:
• Emphasizing Strategic Intrapreneurship Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Chief Executive Officers, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Chief Executive Officers, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Chief Executive Officers, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Chief Executive Officers, Organizational Investment Strategies for Chief Executive Officers, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Chief Executive Officers, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Two-Day Senior Leadership Training Seminar Courses
Advanced Business Leadership Training Seminars | Advanced Leadership Training | C-Suite Executive Training | Business Owner Training | Executive Seminars
Government Executive Training | Business Strategy Training | Business Strategy Training | Strategic Planning | Strategy Retreats | Strategic Offsites