SENIOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVE STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
• World's Leading 1-Day Business Strategy Workshop — Both Public Strategic Sessions & Private Strategic Offsites
OVERVIEW – Delivering the 5 Critical Success Factors of the Most Valuable Companies
Our 1-day Critical Success Factors (CSF) Business Strategy Workshop is highly recommended as a prelude to your company's next strategic planning session.
- Research-based, business focused, comprehensive, cutting-edge.
- Results-oriented and designed around our world-class proprietary XL 5CSF Business Strategy Model – When MONEY Matters Most® – a powerful, innovative CSF approach to business effectiveness utilizing the acronym "MONEY" to highlight "The 5 Critical Success Factors of the World's Most Valuable Companies."
- Focusing on significant business performance improvement and providing through our senior business consultant facilitators case studies, business analysis, action planning, and extensive peer interaction – a unified, fully aligned, total-team approach to business strategy development, execution and sustainable business success.
- Facilitating top leadership team creativity, flexibility and adaptiveness coupled with a realistic, profit-oriented approach to business strategy and success aimed at maximizing shareholder wealth and multi-stakeholder satisfaction & loyalty.
- An intense, transformative strategic learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy key executives with a workshop that both business owners and top management teams have frequently requested.
- Helping Top Business Decision Makers:
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of business that aligns, integrates and galvinizes all the major management departments.
- Acquire new advanced strategic, tactical, operational and contingency planning/thinking frameworks that are crucial for business alignment, execution and the realization of the 5 Critical Success Factors.
- Improve top leadership team cohesiveness and decision-making.
- Update critical creative leadership and change management competencies to maximize net profit.
WHO BENEFITS MOST
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and other members of your strategy development team.
- Business Owners.
- Entrepreneurs preparing for an IPO.
- Action-Oriented Workshop.
- Research-based instruction, extensive peer interaction, case studies, problem solving, and action planning.
- All workshop discussions are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
BUSINESS STRATEGY FACILITATORS
Experience - Expertise - Education - Excellence
All of our business strategy workshops are led by two senior strategy facilitators.
1. XL Certified Senior Business Strategy Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center general business management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of doctoral level studies/research in executive development.
2. XL Certified Senior Business Development Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Five or more years of C-Level executive experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
PUBLIC BUSINESS STRATEGY WORKSHOPS
1-Day Business Strategy Workshop – Delivering the 5 Critical Success Factors of the World's Most Valuable Companies
- Client Chooses the Date.
- Client Chooses the Offsite Location – Some of Our Favorite Places:
- Cost: $20,000 USD within the Continental United States for up to 15 attendees; $500 USD for each additional attendee.
- XL STRATEGY provides – as an independent contractor:
- All training materials.
- PowerPoint presentation and Computer.
- All presenters transportation, food, and lodging - all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- CLIENT provides:
- Training facility.
- Projector with HDMI interface.
- All attendee transportation, food, and lodging.
- XL STRATEGY provides – as an independent contractor:
- 50% deposit with registration.
- 50% payment in full day of presentation by check or credit card.
Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
PROFIT: This one-day executive development seminar is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The seminar is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Business Executives.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops Seminar is specifically designed for those C-Suite Business and government leaders who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading 1-Day Public & On-Site Executive Development Training Program.
Recommended Public Program Locations
- Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois, 60611.
- Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
- Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington 98101.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1107 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California 92660.
- Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201.
- Venetian Hotel, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York 10022.
- Inn at Spanish Head Hotel Resort, 4009 SW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367.
- White Elephant Hotel, 50 Easton Street, Nantucket, Massachusetts 02584.
→ Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
Senior Business Executive Leadership Strategy Training-Coaching-Consulting
What every c- level executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
TRAINING BENEFITS Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
1. Improve your C-Suite Business career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS - 1-Day Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops
This Advanced Strategic Business Leadership Workshop to:
• Emphasizing Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Senior Executive Leadership Business Strategy Training-Education-Seminars-Workshops advantage.
Senior Business Executive Leadership Strategy Training-Coaching-ConsultingBecoming a C-Level Executive — 1-Day Seminar for Future C-Level Executives.
• Excelling As a C-Level Executive — 1-Day Seminar for Current & Former C-Level Executives.
• Delivering the 5 Critical Success Factors of the World's Most Valuable Companies — 1-Day Strategy Workshop
- Sep 28 2015 Atlanta Georgia
- Sep 28 2015 Boston Massachusetts
- Sep 28 2015 Chicago Illinois
- Sep 28 2015 Dallas Texas
- Sep 28 2015 Denver Colorado
- Sep 28 2015 Las Vegas Nevada
- Sep 28 2015 Los Angeles California
- Sep 28 2015 Maui Hawaii
- Sep 28 2015 New York City – NYC New York
- Sep 28 2015 Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Sep 28 2015 Portland Oregon
- Sep 28 2015 San Diego California
- Sep 28 2015 San Francisco California
- Sep 28 2015 Seattle Washington
XL BUSINESS STRATEGY
Corporate Strategic Planning Education-Training-Seminars & Business Strategy Workshops-Coaching-Consulting Since 1973