Right LEADERSHIP - Right STRATEGY - Right RESULTS
Merger of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military—BEST of the BEST
- OVERVIEW. Our two-day flagship program XL Strategy Masterclass merges the best strategy practices east-west-business-military and is built on the assumption that the most successful organizations have three key capabilities: (1) Right LEADERSHIP—open-minded strategic creative thinkers, who know how to diagnose complex problems, collaborate, craft innovative solutions, and who then develop the (2) Right STRATEGY with total organizational buy-in and alignment, followed by effective strategy execution, and then delivery of the (3) Right RESULTS for sustained organizational success.
- LOCATION. Masterclass is held in an executive boardroom at one of the following top Las Vegas hotels – Aria, Bellagio, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, or Wynn.
- SCHEDULE. Program begins each day at 8:00 A.M. and ends at 5:00 PM both days. There are daily breaks in the Morning: 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, Lunch: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM daily and an Afternoon Break: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM.
Regular Registration: $3,500 USD per Person & Early Registration Discount: $3,000 USD per Person.
- Inclusive of all training material.
- Hot buffet-style lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, additional food, & lodging arrangements.
- DETAILS. Please see our SYLLABUS following.
Registration—XL STRATEGY MASTERCLASS Las Vegas March 21–22, 2016
XL STRATEGY MASTERCLASS • SYLLABUS
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
— Winston Churchill
Advance Business Strategy — Mastering the Strategic Challenges of the New Competitive Economy
The realities of global economic interconnectedness, competition, increased diversity of business environments, deregulation and rapid technological change have dramatically raised the bar on what it takes to create a competitive advantage strategy–let alone sustain it. The business performance gap between winners and losers has never been greater.
- Why are so many companies failing?
- Why are so many executives being fired?
- Strategy and competitive advantage strategy have never been more important.
- Strategic decision making in the context of complex continually changing and ever challenging competitive global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- Balancing competing demands–most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction–within the context of finite resources is the business of the day.
- What are the strategic leadership competencies and business capabilities for competitive advantage strategy in this environment?
XL STRATEGY ADVANTAGE
Merger of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military—BEST of the BEST
"Know your enemy, know yourself, & your victory will not be threatened.
Know the terrain, know the weather, and your victory will be complete."
— Sun Tzu
XL STRATEGY LLC is a premier provider of business and government executive development training, consulting and coaching services to our clients worldwide. For over four decades we have applied our extensive business and military strategy expertise and exemplary understanding of Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs) to help our clients develop superior organizations and dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance. We apply our XL5CSO℠ – Superior Business Strategy Criteria across all industries and organizations, which help our clients by identifying their CSOs, develop their Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained organization success. As a Dun & Bradstreet, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and System for Award Management (SAM) registrant, we are authorized to do business with US Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. Federal Government Offices and Agencies.
- PRIMARY FOCUS CSOs. We specialize in superior business strategic leadership development with special focus on the identification of CSOs that maximize our clients’ overall efficiency, effectiveness and sustained business success.
- UNIQUE APPROACH. We help each client think differently by looking at their business through the lens of CSOs.
- PROPRIETARY INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL. We have developed a unique breadth of experience and understanding that promotes new insight and drives sustained business success. We have tested and refined our proprietary methodologies for more than 40 years.
- DEEP EXPERTISE. Our teams are staffed and led by senior strategy consultants in three areas (1) training, (2) coaching and (3) consulting.
- CONSISTENT RESULTS. We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success."
- SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS. The success of our business strategic leadership development services since 1972 is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges and has resulted in our design and development of industry-leading crucial strategy solutions for world-class businesses and their leaders based upon real world needs.
STRATEGY THOUGHT LEADERS:
World's Leading 2-Day Advanced Business Strategy Program
Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage: Our Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training attracts current and future C-Level Executives from businesses large and small from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to develop and deliver superior strategy for sustained competitive advantage and company success.
- Developing and Executing Breakthrough Strategy: Our Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training provides a unique way of integrating strategic analysis, alignment and execution – plus practical guidelines for implementing new strategic directions by helping key executives identify their sources of value creation in relationship to profitability, desired growth, cost efficiency, risk-appetite, ROI, stakeholder demands, impact on current business and operating models, Triple Bottom Line (TBL), namely, financial (profit) , social (people) and environmental (planet) outcomes, and the identification and delivery of Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs).
Identifying & Delivering CSOs—THE CRUCIAL STEPS to SUPERIOR STRATEGY
- Crucial Strategic Outcomes: Superior business strategic leadership starts with identifying and ends with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes—the frequent fatal missed-steps in superior strategy development and delivery. CSOs are those results that are required for sustained business success and represent strategy criteria senior corporate leaders must give special and continued priority attention.
- When MONEY Matters Most®: Our research suggests that among CSOs—5 stand out as Mission Critical and encompass the TBL. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them:
- Maximizing shareholder value.
- Optimizing muti-stakeholder loyalty.
- Neutralizing organizational dysfunction.
- Excelling in excellence.
- Y-Theory organizational culture.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND—Senior Corporate Leadership
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST—Core Decision Makers
- FORMAT: Research-based 2-day strategic leadership program with extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, and crucial action planning.
- SIZE 18: Maximum of eighteen Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training participants for optimum peer interaction.
- SETTING: Executive boardroom.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All Masterclass discussions are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
- LAS VEGAS LOCATION: Programs are held at one of the following top Las Vegas hotels – Aria, Bellagio, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, or Wynn.
- Client Security is Our #1 Priority.
- Hotel & Room Locations:
- For maximum security exact hotel and Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training room locations will not be publicly available.
- MasterClass registered participants on an Eyes-Only basis will be informed individually via e-mail/messaging:
- 45 days before each Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training of the hotel location.
- 24 hours before the Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training of the exact boardroom location.
"If You're Not The Lead Dog, The View Never Changes."
— Lewis Grizzard
MASTERCLASS TIMES—Program begins each day at 8:00 A.M. and ends at 5:00 PM both days. There are daily breaks in the Morning: 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM, Lunch: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM daily and an Afternoon Break: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM.
- MASTERCLASS MODULES—Program includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning, and is presented sequentially in modeles as follows:
• MODULE 1: Right LEADERSHIP • Before Strategy comes Leadership
1.1 Personal Leadership
- Understanding the attributes of highly successful senior corporate leaders.
- Leading yourself for sustainable career success.
1.2 Operational Leadership
- Understanding the characteristics of highly functional and dysfunctional top leadership teams.
- Choosing the Right Practices: Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
1.3 Tactical Leadership
- Competitive-Advantage Leadership.
- Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
1.4 Strategic Leadership
- Sustainable-Advantage Leadership
- Choosing the Right Future: Buy-Sell-Hold Focus - Scenario Planning.
• MODULE 2: Right RESULTS • Crucial Strategy Criteria—When MONEY Matters Most®
2.1 CSO 1 — Maximizing shareholder value.
2.2 CSO 2 — Optimizing muti-stakeholder loyalty.
2.3 CSO 3 — Neutralizing organizational dysfunction.
2.4 CSO 4 — Excelling in excellence.
2.5 CSO 5 — Y-Theory organizational culture.
• MODULE 3: Right STRATEGY • Essentials of Successful Strategy
3.1 Business Analysis
- Strategic business goals (vision, mission, strategic objectives)
- Analysis of the internal and external business environment
3.2 Strategy Formulation
- Strategic trade-offs: Making clear tradeoffs, and choosing what not to do.
- Industries to compete in.
- Unique value proposition compared to competitors.
- Designing the business to bring intended strategies to reality
3.3. Strategy Implementation
- Allocate necessary resources.
- Distinctive value chain: Operating differently to deliver on value proposition.
- Fit across Value Chain: Integrating activity choices across the value chain to fit together and reinforce each other.
- Continuity of strategic direction over time.
- Deliver "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success."
All of our Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training programs are led by two senior strategy consultants:
1. XL Senior Corporate Strategy Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center general business management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- Commissioned Officer service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- International business and government experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of doctoral level studies/research in strategic management development.
2. XL Senior Business Strategy Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Five or more years of C-Level executive experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
Our strategy consulting, coaching and training programs and services are trusted by organizations around the world.
A SHORT-LIST OF CLIENTS: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra Training Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
- REGISTRATION COST— Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training for C-Level Executives • Two-Day Program
- Regular Registration: $3,500 USD per Person.
- Early Registration Discount: $3,000 USD per Person.
- TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
- Hot buffet-style lunch will be provided each day in the program boardroom for all Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training participants.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, additional food, & lodging arrangements.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences there will not be a room-block for this Senior Executive Strategic Leadership Training.
- You are welcome to stay at any hotel you wish.
REGISTRATION—2016 Public Schedule • Las Vegas
*PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to admit Business Consultants into our programs at this time due to non-compete issues—inasmuch as the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in our XL Strategy MasterClass are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary.
• Program Details & Registration at the following secure links:
22-23 FEB 2016—Sold-Out
21-22 MAR 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
18-19 APR 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
16-17 MAY 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
20-21 JUN 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
25-26 JUL 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
22-23 AUG 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
19-20 SEP 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
24-25 OCT 2016—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
14-15 NOV 2015—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
05-06 DEC 2015—XL Strategy Masterclass for Current & Future C-Level Executives
• Brochure—2016 XL Strategy Masterclass Programs
Developing Superior Leadership Strategy: Achieving sustained business success through strategic leadership training
Senior Leadership Strategy Development involves three functional corporate strategy areas: (1) Business Analysis, including strategic business goals (vision, mission, strategic objectives) and analysis of the internal and external business environment (2) Corporate Decision-Making and Organization Strategy Formulation, namely what industries should be competed in and how should competition be implemented in those industries? (3) Strategic Actions – Strategy Implementation, i.e., allocate necessary resources and design the business to bring intended strategies to reality, and deliver "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success."
XL Developing Superior Leadership Strategy – 2-Day Program for Senior Leadership can help senior executive-top management teams chart a successful future for their company. Change leaders must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
XL Developing Superior Leadership Strategy – 2-Day Program for Senior Leadership can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results. Business organizations seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our organization training courses. You will get best results from our organization consultants who have a track record of helping top management teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. XL strategy facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our organization experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy training courses.
Get the most out of XL C-Level Organization Strategy Training Courses. Well-designed organization courses helps top management teams to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your organization.
- Achieve top management team organization concensus.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new organization.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new business growth strategy should be
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all organization training course works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
RECOMMENDED JOURNALS for Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal.
Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership
PROFIT: This two-day c-level organization training course is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The organization course is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of organization. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school strategy fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified strategic leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOLUTION: This two-day c-level organization course for senior corporate leaders in business and government service is specifically designed for those senior executives responsible for their company's sustained business success through effective organization development and who seek superior personal and business performance through the achievement of the 5 Crucial Strategic Outcomes and mastery of the Four Business Management Domains.
The Four Business Management Domains of the two-day c-level organization training course for senior corporate leaders in business and government service serves as the framework for the program, namely:
- Personal Strategy Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Strategy Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Strategy Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This c-level organization training seminar additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The organization course is unified by our proprietary Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military by providing a comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage strategies, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading 2-day c-level organization training course.
- Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois, 60611.
- Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
- Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington 98101.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel, 1107 Jamboree Road, Newport Beach, California 92660.
- Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, Oregon 97201.
- Venetian Hotel, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York 10022.
- Inn at Spanish Head Hotel Resort, 4009 SW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367.
- White Elephant Hotel, 50 Easton Street, Nantucket, Massachusetts 02584.
RECOMMENDED READING LIST for Developing Superior Leadership Strategy – 2-Day Program for Senior Leadership: Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco, Bryan Burrough and John Helyar; Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras; Competing for the Future, Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad; Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors, Michael E. Porter; Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t, Jim Collins; How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie; In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-Run Companies, Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Waterman; My Years with General Motors, Alfred P. Sloan, Jr.; Organizational Culture and Leadership, Edgar H. Stein; Out of the Crisis, W. Edwards Deming; Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution, Michael Hammer and James Champy; Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the Industrial Enterprise, Alfred D. Chandler; The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, Stephen R. Covey; The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Business Don’t Work and What to Do about It, Michael E. Gerber; The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization, Peter M. Senge; The Functions of the Executive, Chester I. Barnard; The Human Side of Enterprise, Douglas McGregor; The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, Clayton M. Christensen; The One-Minute Manager, Kenneth H. Blanchard and Spencer Johnson; The Practice of Management, Peter F. Drucker; The Principles of Scientific Management, Frederick Winslow Taylor; The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, Malcolm Gladwell; The Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith; The Wisdom of Crowds: Why the Many Are Smarter Than the Few and How Collective Wisdom Shapes Business, Economies, Societies and Nations, James Surowieki; The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century, Thomas L FriedmanPROGRAM CONTENT: Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage strategy techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Strategic management
- Basics of strategy implementation and control.
- Building business strategies using effective strategic frameworks and tools.
- Business strategy implementation,
- Competitive advantage.
- Competitive positioning and organization.
- Developing strategy skills to perform external and internal analyses for companies.
- Evaluate of the dynamics of business competition.
- External business analysis.
- Fundamentals of organization.
- Internal business analysis
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Strategy Development Training Course: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustained competitive advantage strategies through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your organization career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustained competitive advantage strategies through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
TOPICS: Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; 1-Day Corporate Advanced Organization Strategy Workshops for Senior Leadership Services Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.ADDED-VALUE: Developing Superior Leadership Strategy – 2-Day Program for Senior Leadership
This c-level organization training course is designed to:
• Emphasizing Strategic Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Senior Leadership, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Senior Leadership, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Senior Leadership, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Senior Leadership, Organizational Investment Strategies for Senior Leadership, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Senior Leadership, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary: Developing Superior Leadership Strategy – Two-Day Program
XL SENIOR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COURSES
Two-Day Strategy Training for Senior Leadership