MASTERING THE 5 TALENTS OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL SENIOR LEADERS
- Sustainable organization success is a team sport. It requires both leaders and followers to work together and not at cross-purposes.
- There are 5 talents that highly successful senior leaders share in common. These talents - dynamic competencies - are mission essential for unifying the team — the organization.
- This 2-day intensive, researched-based, advanced leadership program provides current and future senior leaders with the tools, techniques and role clarification necessary for mastering the 5 talents.
- Comprehensive and cutting-edge, this senior leadership talent development program provides a unified, total-team approach to business model development and strategic management. The program offers critical insights into organizational human behavior, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, strategy formulation and execution, strategic, tactical and operational alignment, financial management, proven analytical tools, and an opportunity for high-potential attendees to assess their own business leadership styles towards becoming more effective leaders and team members.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Current and Future Senior Leaders
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Other C-Level Executives
- Business Unit Presidents and General Managers
- Owners and Principals
- Board Members
- Senior Business & Government Executives with Strategic Management Responsibilities
- Other High-Potential Leaders
- $2,395 USD - Registration Fee per Person.
- $1,995 USD - Early Registration Discount per Person.
SEMINAR PROGRAM FEE includes:
- All assessment and training materials.
- Masterpreneuship® Executive zippered binder and accessories.
- Morning coffee and tea.
- Program participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging arrangements.
08:00AM – 09:30AM The 5 Talents of Highly Successful Senior Leaders
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Advanced Business Leadership, Sustainable Competitive Advantage, Profit Maximization and Business Model Development
12:00PM – 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 03:00PM Strategy – Key Stakeholders and the Quest for Competitive Advantage
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 05:00PM Strategic Action Planning – Taking Your Company to the Next Level
08:00AM – 09:30AM Operational Excellence
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Highly Effective Leadership – Personality/ Emotional IQ/ Impression Management
12:00PM - 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 03:00PM Highly Effective Teams – Team Synergy and Correcting Team Dysfunctions
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 05:00PM Strategic/Tactical/Operational Alignment – Fulfilling the 5 Senior Leadership Imperatives
Palazzo Hotel Las Vegas — a AAA Five Diamond and Top- Five Las Vegas hotel.
*Program links below provide program details and registration information.
- 24-25 MAR 2014 Advanced Leadership Program Las Vegas
- 19-20 MAY 2014 Advanced Leadership Program Las Vegas
- 21-22 JUL 2014 Advanced Leadership Program Las Vegas
- 15-16 SEP 2014 Advanced Leadership Program Las Vegas
- 10-11 NOV 2014 Advanced Leadership Program Las Vegas
→ 2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program Program
OVERVIEW Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
PROFIT: This two-day profit-focused strategic planning/business development seminar is specifically designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business leaders. The program is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into The 5 Crucial Objectives of Highly Successful Businesses.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Masterpreneurship® Chief Executive Seminar is specifically designed for those advanced business leaderships who seek superior personal and organizational performance through the mastery of the 5 crucial competencies of highly successful chief executives.
The Four CEO Leadership Domains of Masterpreneurship® serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- CUSTOMER LEADERSHIP. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on CEO strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Masterpreneurship® CEO Strategic Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and organizational performance to form the world’s leading 2-day chief executive development program.
→2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT 2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
Becoming a MASTERPRENEUR©
KEY CONCEPTS Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
What every executive must Be-Know-Do Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and organizational fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your advanced business leadership career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model.
5. Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and organizational change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS 2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Masterpreneurship® Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Masterpreneurship® advantage.
programs or ON-SITE programs at a location of your choice
CONTACTS US 2-Day Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program
Serving Business & Government Worldwide
| Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program | Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program | Chief Executive Training | Corporate Management Seminars | Executive Professional Development |
| Executive Seminars | Strategic Management & Planning | Senior Executive Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program | Government Executive Training | Senior Executive Leadership Training - Top Executive Training Program |