Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training — Featuring Our Flagship Management Development Program
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® 1-Day Management Best Practices Training
• Public Presentations: San Francisco - New York City - Atlanta - Chicago - Las Vegas
• Private Presentations: Client Chooses Date - Time - Place
- Mastering the Five Critical Competencies of Highly Effective Management.
- Delivering the Five Critical Capabilities of Highly Successful Organizations.
Roadmap to Sustainable Career and Organization Success
Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge — this management development best practices program provides through faculty presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction, a unified, total-team approach to sustainable career and organization success.
The program is designed around our proprietary MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Unified Management System – a powerful, innovative approach to organizational leadership and effectiveness. The system facilitates managerial creativity, flexibility and adaptiveness, and has been built especially to help strategic top-level senior executive advanced leadership trainings, tactical mid-level executives, and operational first-level managers succeed as an aligned cross-functional, highly effective unified organization.
Held publicly in San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago and Las Vegas or privately: Client's Choice of Date - Time - Location, this 1-day management best practices program is an intense, transformative learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy executives and managers.
Helping Top Talent
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all three management levels (strategic-tactical-operational) and all the major management disciplines into a MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Unified Management System.
- Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices from both business and government.
- Acquire strategic, tactical, operational and contingency planning and thinking frameworks that are crucial for organization alignment, execution and the realization of critical success outcomes.
- Improve personal and organizational decision-making.
- Expand the ability to make significant, sustainable, systemic organizational changes.
- Facilitate a more innovative, agile, and responsive organizational culture.
- Develop critical creative leadership and change management competencies.
- Update, broaden and optimize your managerial leadership style and impression management.
- Learn to more effectively eliminate team dysfunctions and promote high-performance teams.
- Prepare for the next promotion by ensuring career development and succession plans are accurate, comprehensive and successfully executed.
- Networking – Connect with peers of similar experience and ambition.
- Research-based instruction, extensive peer interaction, case studies, assessments, problem solving, and action planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managerial leaders at all levels – senior executive (strategic), executive (tactical), and manager (operational) – with 10 or more years of profit-center business management experience with P&L authority and accountability and collaborating in critically competitive, challenging, and rapidly changing markets, cultures, and technologies.
- Managerial leaders who are READY TO TAKE THEIR ORGANIZATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST
- Current and Future Chief Executives, Business Owners, Chief Operating Officers, Business Unit Presidents, General Managers, and Entrepreneurs preparing for an IPO.
- Participants will return to work with a unified, comprehensive, total-team advanced management skill-set that will empower them to affect positive change across their organization and enhance their career success potential.
- Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Advanced Management Certificate upon successful program completion.
Experience - Expertise - Education - Excellence
All of our management development presentations are led by two faculty members.
1. MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Certified Senior Management Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Five or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center business management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- Both international business and government experience.
- Ph.D. (or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business or public administration - to include military science, system science, public service or health care administration) from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level studies/research in executive development.
2. MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Certified Senior Business Development Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of profit-center retail business management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Entrepreneurial/Intrapreneurial expertise.
Public Presentation Cost: MASTERPRENEURSHIP® 1-Day Management Best Practices Training
- Regular Registration $1,295 USD per person.
- Early Registration $995 USD per person.
Travel and Accommodations
- Program participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging arrangements.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences there will not be a room-block for this program.
- You are welcome to stay wherever you wish.
Private Presentation Cost: Client Chooses Date-Time-Location-Program(s)
- $15,000 USD within the Continental United States for up to 20 attendees, $500 USD for each additional attendee.
- A deposit through our secure registration website of 50% by credit card is required upon booking.
- Balance is due by corporate or cashier's check the day of the event.
XL Management Development provides – as an independent contractor
- All training materials.
- PowerPoint presentation with memory stick.
- All presenter and staff transportation, food, and lodging - all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- Training facility.
- Projector, screen and computer interface for memory stick and PowerPoint presentation.
- All attendee transportation, food, and lodging.
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® 1-Day Management Best Practices Training
08:00AM – 08:30AM Management Best Practices: Putting All the Right Parts Together.
08:30AM – 09:30PM Mastering the Five Critical Competencies of Highly Effective Management: Competency 1-2.
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Executive Competency 3-4-5.
12:00PM – 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 02:00PM Delivering the Five Critical Capabilities of Highly Successful Organizations: Capability 1-2-3.
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 04:30PM Capability 4-5.
04:30PM – 05:00PM Management Best Practices: Achieving All the Right Results.
Public Presentations: MASTERPRENEURSHIP 1-Day Management Best Practices Training
Secure links following provide program details and registration information for the next available seminars:
- Dec 2014 XL801P PRIVATE (Onsite Only)
- Jan 2015 XL801P PRIVATE (Onsite Only)
- Feb 2015 XL801P PRIVATE (Onsite Only)
- Mar 23, 2015 XL801 ATLANTA
- Apr 20, 2015 XL801 NEW YORK CITY
- May 18, 2015 XL801 CHICAGO
- Jun 29, 2015 XL801 SAN FRANCISCO
- Jul 27, 2015 XL801 LAS VEGAS
- Aug 24, 2015 XL801 SAN FRANCISCO
- Sep 28, 2015 XL801 CHICAGO
- Oct 19, 2015 XL801 NEW YORK CITY
- Nov 16, 2015 XL801 LAS VEGAS
- Dec 2015 XL801P PRIVATE (Onsite Only)
OVERVIEW — Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
PROFIT: This one-day on-site top executive development program is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The program is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Management.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting Seminar is specifically designed for those senior executive advanced leadership training and government leaders who seek superior personal and organizational performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and organizational performance to form the world’s leading 1-Day Public & On-Site Executive Development Training Program.
→1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
KEY CONCEPTS Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
What every executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and organizational fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your senior executive advanced leadership training career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and organizational change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 1-Day Public & On-Site Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Senior Executive Advanced Leadership Training-Seminars-Coaching-Consulting advantage.
ON-SITE Corporate Executive Development Programs at a location of your choice
Serving Business & Government Worldwide
- XL PRIVATE MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING REQUEST FORM
- XL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT COACHING REQUEST FORM
- XL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING REQUEST FORM
| Executive Development Training Program | CEO Training-Chief Executive Officer Seminar | C-Suite Training-Top Management Team Seminar | Executive Development Training Program | Executive Training Seminar |
| Global Executive Business Leadership Training Seminar | Strategic Planning Seminar-Succession Planning Training |
| Government Senior Executive Development Leadership Training Seminar | Executive Development Training Program |
| Advanced Executive Business Management Training Seminar | Corporate Senior Management Training Seminar | C-Level Advanced Executive Management Training Seminar |